Our 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Saturday 26 November from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon.
Join by Zoom
Click the button below to join the AGM by Zoom, if you are asked the Meeting ID is 820 1196 7247 and the Passcode is 086625. (Click HERE to download Zoom.)
Welcome, introduction and apologies
- Jemma Reast, Patient Partnership Lead, London Kidney Network (LKN): Patients, families and the LKN
- Dr David Game, GSTT: Update on the kidney unit
- Dr Refik Gokmen, GSTT: From PatientView to Patients Know Best/MyChart
Annual General Meeting
- Minutes and matters arising, AGM 2021
- Chair’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
Proposal to elect John Ogilvie as Chair Proposal to elect Sue Lyon as Secretary Proposal to elect Janice Stephens as Treasurer Proposal to elect the Committee en bloc:
Adisa Akintola, Adora Beleno-Harriott, George Brown, Edmund Clottey, Teresa Durkin, Omolara Fasegha, Sally Halford, Nicola Ibe, Charles Jaja, Mr Nicos Kessaris, Sonia Moorhouse, Sabrina Nelson, Nicolas Palmer, Margaret Rodgers, Dr Manish Sinha, Janice Stephens, Erica Tate
- Final questions and answers
- Meeting close
Download Agenda HERE.
Download the minutes from the 2021 AGM HERE.