We are pleased to announce that the winners of GSTTKPA’s first Research Competition for GSTT kidney unit staff are:
- Mr Pankaj Chandak and colleagues for their project: Novel therapies delivered by machine perfusion to improve transplant outcomes
- Dr Hannah Maple and colleagues for their project: Quality of life in dialysis and transplantation
Our thanks to the judges for their help with our first Research Competition:
- Dr Dimitrios Moutzouris, Consultant Nephrologist, GSTT
- John Ogilvie, Trustee, GSTTKPA
- Lisa Silas, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, GSTT
Both winning teams will be writing about their research in a future issue of Kidney Talk.